Now that Valentine’s Day has come and gone and summer love is fast approaching, are your lips kissable?
What are “kissable lips”? “Kissable lips” are a term we use for lips that have balance, proportion and plumpness so that when you see them you can’t help but want to kiss them. Some of us are blessed with naturally full-figured lips. For others, a provocative lipstick color can help enhance a lip’s sultriness. A subtle lip augmentation can help add fullness in all the right areas.
What are the keys to a well-shaped lip?
- Don’t over do it. Too much filler can lead to an obvious lip augmentation, which is not attractive.
- Put fullness where it counts. Creating a soft, pillowy effect by plumping lips in the central area of the lip.
- Gentle curves. Placing a small amount of fillers near the corners of the mouth can create a nice balance and transition.
- Make sure your lips match you. Just like you would not wear stripes and plaid together, you want to make sure your lips “go with” you. Have your lips match you, whether you are dramatic like Versace or understated elegance like Chanel.
- Use the right filler. The right lip filler will be smooth, soft and last.