- Apply topical antibiotic (Bacitracin) until crust formation begins.
- Once a crust has formed discontinue use of all topicals.
- Please avoid the sun and apply sunscreen when outside.
- Makeup can be applied once crust has detached.
- Can resume Retin-A (or Vitamin A) Products when redness has subsided.
- Can wash your face with gentle soap, such as Cetaphil.
- Apply moisturizer as soon as redness has completely subsided.
- Additional CROSS TCA procedures can be preformed when redness has subsided.