Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial In Chicago, Il
- The Four Steps Of Acqua Facciale
- Recovery Time from Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial
- How does the Aqua Facciale differ from other hydrating facials?
- Is the Aqua Facciale as strong as IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or a laser?
- What are some of the issues that come from a traditional facial?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial
The Four Steps Of Acqua Facciale
Acqua Facciale represents the latest technology in hydrating facials. It utilizes a series of steps to effectively deep clean, exfoliate, and remove debris and impurities on the skin while giving the skin a brighter and more plush look. Acqua Facciale is less irritating than some other types of facials by using different solutions that complement the skin.
Acqua Facciale is a hydrating facial that accomplishes two things. It manages to break up and remove all unwanted pore-clogging debris, such as dead skin and excess sebum, while also laying out a solution that infuses peptides and antioxidants that replenish the skin. Here is the process of how the Acqua Facciale works.
FIRST STEP – TOP LAYER IS REMOVED
The first step of the Acqua Facciale is our customized solid tip cleanses the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the skin) by gently exfoliating the dead layer of skin and sebum.
SECOND STEP – OPEN PORE AND BREAK UP DEBRIS
In the second step, Glycolic and Salicylic Acid are used to open up the pores and loosen up debris inside allowing for the next step to be easily done.
THIRD STEP – SUCTION OF DEBRIS
For the third pass, the broken up debris along with the solution from the previous step is suctioned out, leaving the pores open and clear.
FOURTH STEP – SERUM INFUSION
The final step has a serum of antioxidants and rejuvenating peptides applied to the area and infuses into the treated area, leaving the skin bright and more plush.
Recovery Time from Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial
There is no downtime for this treatment. It’s a twenty to thirty minute treatment at most and could be done during a lunch break with most patients immediately going back to work.
How does the Aqua Facciale differ from other hydrating facials?
The Aqua Facciale uses a non-irritating customized tip which is smooth to the touch. Some other hydrating facials use a plastic tip (or more than one during a treatment) which can be irritating to the skin. Another difference is the Acqua Facciale uses proprietary ingredients that penetrate and cleanse the skin more effectively than other hydrating facials.
Is the Aqua Facciale as strong as IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or a laser?
No. No hydrating facials are as potent as a laser treatment. The purpose of a hydrating facial is to cleanse the skin of impurities and remove dirt with suction rather than pressure. Lasers can remove layers of skin and target skin pigmentation. However, hydrating facials can be used as part of a good skin care routine along with various skin care products much like a laser treatment.
What are some of the issues that come from a traditional facial?
Traditional facials can actually push dirt into the pores rather than extract it. Suction-based techniques, like the one used in the Acqua Facciale, can extract debris and impurities with less risk of pushing the dirt internally, giving the skin a brighter and cleaner look.
Frequently Asked Questions about Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial
Yes. Because of the solutions used during the treatment, hydrating facials often times will open up the pores more, allowing for light, chemical peels and other topical solutions to penetrate the skin more deeply, giving the procedure being done optimal results.
We highly recommend that you have an Acqua Facciale treatment every two weeks to a month to get the full benefits from it. Since Acqua Facciale uses proprietary ingredients, this allows us to competitively price Acqua Facciale because we feel that you should get the best benefits from this treatment.
We recommend two products that are only available in our office that you can use to help maintain your bright and hydrated appearance in between treatments. We recommend Aesthetic Skin’s Aqcua Profondo, which is a hydrating serum that maintains that plumped look, and Luminoso, which is a skin brightening cream that keeps the skin light and even toned. Click here for more information about these Aesthetic Skin Products.
You can use a BB Cream after a treatment. We do have a tinted SPF available and is applied after the treatment.
You can schedule a consultation with an aesthetician by calling 312.944.0117 or to book online, click here.
If you live near Chicago, IL, Anil Shah Facial Plastic Surgery offers Acqua Facciale Hydrating Facial among its services and is conveniently located at 200 West Superior St., Suite 200 Chicago, IL 60654
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Anil Shah. Why he is the best:
- Dr. Anil Shah, MD, FACS is considered one of the best plastic surgeons in Chicago specializing in rhinoplasty (Nose Job Surgery) facelift and eyelift.
- He has published over 50 scientific articles within the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Shah has written three landmark articles about facial anatomy revolutionizing the way plastic surgery is performed.
- He works with a large range of patients whose livelihood depends on their face including models, actresses, and the social elite.
- Surgical Internship at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency at Cook County Hospital (Stroger), Children’s Memorial Hospital (Northwestern), Lutheran General Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Michael Reese Medical Center.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngolgy-Head and Neck Surgery.