Due to current Covid-19 restrictions and for the safety of all patients, virtual consultations are the best way to speak with Dr. Anil Shah from the safety of your own home! This offers patients the unique opportunity to get feedback and speak with Dr. Shah directly, both locally and around the world.
We schedule virtual consultations on Tuesdays and Thursdays free of cost. We will connect via Instagram Video Chat (PREFERRED) or FaceTime. We will text patients to remind you the day of the appointment to make sure you are available. Remember, if choosing FaceTime, Dr. Shah’s number may show up as private.
After speaking to Dr. Shah, a patient coordinator will email a quote and what the next step would be to set up an in-person consultation. For Rhinoplasty, the in-person consultation is where we would have imaging/morphs done. The cost of the in-person consultation is $100 and that would be applied as a credit toward your surgery. We will sign consents and schedule procedure dates from there.
The fastest way to schedule an appointment is to call the office at 312-944-0117 as appointment slots fill up quickly.
What Is A Virtual Consultation?
- An opportunity to get preliminary feedback from Dr. Shah
- A chance to speak with Dr. Shah directly via Instagram Video Chat or FaceTime.
- Determine if you are a candidate for surgery before traveling to Chicago.
- Learn Dr. Shah’s recommendation based on the provided information.
- Hear Dr. Shah’s proposal for your case.
- Learn about an estimate of cost for proposed procedure.
What Is NOT Included In A Virtual Consultation?
- A virtual consultation is not a substitution for a face to face consultation. All patients seeking surgery with Dr. Shah must meet with him prior to surgery.
- Dr. Shah is unable to perform photo imaging for a virtual consultation. He believes accurate photo imaging can only be conducted after an in person examination.
- Dr. Shah receives hundreds of virtual consultation inquiries. For this reason, virtual consultations are intended to last between 5-10 minutes.
If Dr. Shah believes the patient is a candidate for surgery, and the patient feels comfortable with the level of feedback, you may elect to schedule a consultation and surgery on the same trip. Alternatively, a consultation can be scheduled and surgery can be scheduled on separate trips if the patient desires. See our Out of Town page for more information and FAQs about your travel to Dr. Shah’s office.
All patients will be examined thoroughly prior to any surgical intervention with Dr. Shah. It is possible that Dr. Shah will have a different surgical opinion once examined in person.
This service is based on limited and incomplete information and can not be construed as medical advice.
To schedule a Virtual Consultation:
- Fill out our Contact Form, email email@example.com or call our office at 312.944.0117.
- Submit photographs to the email above. For information on what photographs to submit, read our Photo Instructions here.
- On the day of your virtual consultation, go onto Instagram and DM us @shahaesthetics at the time of your appointment. If you are doing your virtual consultation with Dr. Shah via FaceTime, please make sure to answer any private numbers that call between 5-8pm.
Our office staff is happy to assist you in this process. Please call us at 312.944.0117 with any questions.