A series of photographs must be submitted fo Dr. Shah before your Virtual or phone consult. Please review these instructiones in order to submit the best possible images. A simple point and shoot camera is all you need. You should have a friend take the photos or use the auto timer function and a tripod. Choose a location with even lighting (natural if possible) against a bare background.
You will need to submit one of each of the following
- Tie long hair back behind ears, do not wear glasses, large earrings, hats or accesories.
- Keep the camera level. rather than pointing down or up (as in Example 2) at the subject.
- Profiles should include one side of the face only. The other brow should not be visible (as it is an Example 3).
- Keep lighting even, do not use a harsh flash and avoid shadows.
- Chin should be neither up nor down.
- Photos should frame the entire face and should not be zoomed in close.
- Face should be expressionless, rather than smiling.